Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Industry? What, I dont exist?

I was looking at my profile, and was going to add a few things.  One, I added that I'm from a Cleveland, Ohio suburb.  then I scrolled down to Industry..Job categories, etc. 

I am a stay at home mom.  I can't believe there is not one category for a SAHM.  This is a job, a responsibility, working without pay, benefits(besides the kids themselves ;) 24 hour commitment.  Dont get me wrong.  I totally admire, and many days a week, envy, working moms.  but dont discredit what I do, what I am worth.
So forgive me, but I feel a little pissed that there is NO job title for someone like me.  As if I dont feel unappreciated enough for being "Just a Mom."
What the F?

1 comment:

Donna said...

We don't exist to many.

But our reward is eternal!