Wednesday, August 20, 2008

They call them age spots, i call them UGLY!

Look how pretty I dont look!

So does anyone remember that old commercial?  An older woman is on camera and she puts her hands out, and says, "they call the age spots, I call them ugly!"  
Well, for the past year or so, I've gotten these dark spots on my face.  and they are hard to cover, besides the fact that I hate wearing foundation or concealer every day.  I finally went to a dermatologist, to get them lasered off.  Its a fairly painless procedure, lasts about 3 mins.  I walked out looking like i had pepperoni all over my face.  it took about 5 days for the scabs to go away.  I guess I just want to document this for my future feeling ugly moments.  I'd do it again in a heartbeat though.  My face actually looks one color now....

No comments: