Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sleepovers, Friends and Famiily

My baby is growing up! My 8 year old has been to sleepover birthday parties. And of course he's spent the night at his cousin's. But last night he had his best friend spend the night. Just because. They had a blast. Played Lego Star Wars and Legos Indiana Jones most of the time. Took a break and watched Indiana Jones III. For some reason I was worried that they'd be bored, but they had fun just hanging out.

Today my cousin Johnny from NY, NY is visiting! I havent seen him since early summer, so its nice to have him over. Angie, another cousin, and her two kids will be visiting today too. We'll have a full house, and it'll be so nice!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Have FUN.

I thought girls did sleepover more than boys??

M hasn't had any=(

L said...

yeah, I guess around here it's common. Boys like to hang out as much as girls so why not, lol.
Have M start the sleepovers!